ABOUT THE DESIGN: Be Resilient, Warrior Through Your Journey. The arrowhead signifies strength and protection, it's meticulously placed forward moving by the heart, symbolic to moving forward with passion through your journey.
In 2020 we shared stories, we cried, we laughed we encouraged and we grew stronger as a community. Virtually we reached out to one another to come together to fight and defeat the unseen enemy. So in efforts to continue to reflect good into the world, we wanted to share a timeline of events for this past year in celebration of our 2nd BLOGIVERSARY!
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
- January 25th, 2020: Oracle Rumble Half Marathon by Arizona Trail Association.
- February 1st, 2020: Sasha and I tried for Cross Fit for 30 days and it was a physical test of our strength at Tucson Transformation Gym
- February 29th, 2020: We competed in the the annual Crossfit Competition at Transformation Gym.
- March 14th, 2020: Amazing 3 days camping adventure down to Havasupai, Arizona.
- March 17th,2020: Purchased GET Rx’d Home Gym equipment delivered and set up for at home workouts.
- March 26th, 2020: Running Medicine Virtual Run Event, Creating Community Through Movement
- April 1st, 2020: Warriors Pray Strong Stickers release.
- April 4th , 2020: Operation Inspiration Virtual Run hosted by I Run Far.
- April 9th, 2020: Virtual Races with Navajo Yes, logging in a 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Sasha’s 2nd Full Marathon.
- April 18th, 2020: 16th Annual Pat’s Run, Virtual Event hosted by
- May 2nd, 2020: Podcast release with Chelsea for her Bravedog Adventure Pod, sharing outdoor adventures.
- May 24th, 2020: Adventure with Angel (founder of IG account AdventurousNatives) to Tonto National Forest aka “The Jug”.
- June 23rd, 2020: Virtual Race Event “Running for the Health of all Nations hosted by Seeding Sovereignty.
- July 18th, 2020: Virtual Movement Event “Footsteps for Families” hosted by Running Medicine.
- July 25th, 2020: Jennifer officially becomes a licensed Massage Therapist from Arizona School of Integrative Studies
- August 1st, 2020: Registered for 30 day 100 Miles Just Run Challenge hosted by Just Run.
- August 2nd, 2020: Operation Veterans Wellness Run Virtual Run which will happen again this year!
- August 7th, 2020: THREE YEAR GYM-IVERSARY!!!!!
- August 7th 2020: Release of our Native On The Run hats by Branded Bills. We SOLD OUT in a matter of days.
- September 5th, 2020: Grand Canyon Rim to Rim “Team Death Hike” with our friends Angel, Darren and Kendall. We also released a RIM to RIM shirt design to commemorate the event!
- November 7th, 2020: 2nd Annual “Don’t Fall Ninja Challenge” hosted by Summit Ninja Warrior in Flagstaff.
- November 16th, 2020: Release of “Ch’izhii Born and Raise“, in efforts to raise funds for our adventure friend Ti Eversole and Adopt a Native Elder.
- November 22nd, 2020: Adventure to Piachco Peak with our friends Angel and Darren.
- November 28th, 2020: Virtual Gratitude Run hosted by Running Medicine and Native Health Initiative.
- December 27th, 2020: Winter Count Virtual Race, event hosted by Red Earth Running Company.
- January 3rd, 2021: Native Women Running & Indigenous Trails New Year Challenge.
And there you have it! 2020 has been a life changing year for each and everyone of us. Moving forward we want to keep encouraging you to pursue what fuels your spirit with happiness. Create movement that strengthens you mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
Thank you for two wholesome years of continued support of our mission to spread inspiration and encouragement. We want to encourage you to stay strong, stay safe and keep moving forward towards a healthier you. See you out on the trails or in the gym!
Ahe’hee (Thank You) – Sasha and Jennifer